Some users experience an issue at checkout and can’t complete the order – if you have a problem please copy the contents of your basket and email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – and we can manually add your order
Our Mezze is all homemade and cooked from scratch – including our own spice blends, yoghurt & labneh, doughs, ferments and pickles! The earliest collection slot is 5pm and the last is 8:15pm and food is a mix of hot & ambient (see descriptions for details). A lot of the menu is vegan and gluten free, but our kitchen does handle allergens so please email if you have specific requirements. We do handle a lot of sesame and nuts, especially on Mezze evenings. If the lockdown continues we may offer delivery – please email if you’d be interested in this for future weeks.
How our takeaway ordering system works…
- You add food, drink and snacks to the basket (click on items for more info)
- Please email any allergy requirements to email@example.com (we handle a lot of tahini on Mezze nights so cannot accommodate sesame allergies)
- Collection time slots are selected at the end of the process – book early to guarantee your preferred time
- There is a minimum spend of £20 and payment is taken at the point of ordering
- Due to supplier deadlines and sourdough processes we cannot offer refunds for cancelled orders
- Ensure that you provide a contact number that you will have on you when you collect
- When you arrive please let us know that you’re here and we’ll cook your breads to order – there will be a short wait for this but you could enjoy your preordered snacks and drinks while you wait!
- If you arrive late then we may have to defer your collection to a later time slot
- All food is boxed for takeaway in recyclable or compostable packaging
Step 1: Add your food (click for options)
Step 2: Add desserts
Step 3: Add drinks
Step 4: Groceries (please aim to book by Tues eve to guarantee availability)