Some users experience an issue at checkout and can’t complete the order – if you have a problem please copy the contents of your basket and email us – email@example.com – and we can manually add your order
Our Indian food is all homemade and cooked from scratch – including our own spice blends, yoghurt, paneer, ferments and pickles! The earliest collection slot is 5pm and the last is 8:15pm and food is supplied hot. A lot of the menu is vegan and gluten free (only the breads contain gluten), but our kitchen does handle allergens so please email if you have specific requirements. If the lockdown continues we may offer delivery – please email if you’d be interested in this for future weeks.
How our takeaway ordering system works…
- You add food, drink and snacks to the basket (click on items for more info)
- Please email any allergy requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection time slots are selected at the end of the process – book early to guarantee your preferred time
- There is a minimum spend of £20 and payment is taken at the point of ordering
- Due to supplier deadlines and sourdough processes we cannot offer refunds for cancelled orders
- Ensure that you provide a contact number that you will have on you when you collect
- When you arrive please let us know that you’re here and we’ll cook your breads to order – there will be a short wait for this but you could enjoy your preordered snacks and drinks while you wait!
- If you arrive late then we may have to defer your collection to a later time slot
- All food is boxed for takeaway in recyclable or compostable packaging
Step 1: Add your food (click for options)
Step 2: Desserts & snacks
Step 3: Add drinks
Step 4: Groceries (please aim to book by Tues eve to guarantee availability)